We rent two furnished flats in Les Carroz at 1140 m at 50 km from Geneva by White Highway.
The two flats are located in a house built in 1872. The main features of its architecture are spacious and luminous rooms due to high ceilings and large windows. The house is surrounded by a nice garden full of flowers, fruit trees and tasteful strawberries.
The house is functionnal. The central heating supplies the radiators in the two flats. Each radiator has a thermostatic valve to control the temperature. The electric current is earthed in every flat to warrant the security of our customers. We have got the conformity attestation from the CONSUEL ( French national committee for the security in electrical use).
Notes to the rental conditions and prices
When you wish to proceed with a booking, we will forward a booking confirmation listing the dates, holiday costs and linen charges for your consideration.
We will reserve the accommodation for 72 hours. Based on your verbal or e-mail instruction to proceed with a booking and this option will expire if we do not receive the deposit.
Once we have received the deposit we will send you confirmation by e-mail.
Booking deposit at the time of booking confirmation is 25% of the rental sum, it is not refundable. It covers loss or damage in the flat, and deduction of 150 € to cover eventual excessive cleaning.
The security deposit, of course is given back totally to you if in the flat you will not do damages!
If the booking is made within eight weeks of the letting the whole of the rental payment is to be forwarded with your booking form, together with the security deposit of 300 €.
If the booking is made prior to eight weeks of the letting a booking deposit of 25% of the rental sum is to be forwarded with your booking form. The remaining balance of the rental sum and the security deposit of 300 € then are due eight weeks prior to the letting.
If a cancellation is requested more than eight weeks in advance of the letting the balance of any monies paid, less the rental deposit, will be returned to the tenant. If the cancellation is requested within the eight weeks prior to the letting the owner will retain the 25% rental deposit and also reserves the right to retain the balance of the rental (should it not be possible to re-let the property for this period). Rates are subject to change without notice.
Holiday makers' personal possession must be covered by their travel insurance.
You are responsible for subscribing an insurance policy covering all physical injuries due to ski falls, falls on ice, cars accidents wherever and in any circumstances.
Deposit check is cashed in immediately.
Inventory list to check at beginning and at the end of guest stay.
Rental prices are originally quoted in Euros €.
Our prices include: central heating, water, electricity, tourism tax, car park in the garden, ski and snowboard locker.
Our prices do not include: any food or catering, any linen or towels ( see additional note ), any cleaning on the intermediate weekend(s), if your stay covers 2 weeks or more.
In the best interest of hygiene for all guests, ensuring the beds are kept clean, rental of linen for the total number of people staying must be arranged with ourselves.
Bed linen is left out for you to make up the beds as required.
Linen are charged 10 € for each person per week and one towel 5 € per week.
If you are staying for more than one week and have booked a change of linen and towels, please leave all used linen and laundry in the bath ready for collection on the intermediate Saturday. The change of linen will be dropped off, again ready for you to make up the beds as required.
If possible we try to match your date requirements. Please contact with details for a quote. Prices are per week running Saturday 12.00 up to next Saturday at 10.00, anyway for key collection and arrival times arrangement please ask. Mid-week bookings and long Weekend bookings are also possible, please ask.
The owner’s weekend rates apply to Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights. For group up to 18 people the next door apartment is also available. Discounts available for multiple week booking. Special offer for Christmas and New Year ( 14 nights ). Special offer for two following weeks in July and August ( 14 nights ). The rental prices assume the apartment is left clean and tidy; cleaning can be arranged for an additional charge of 150 €, if required.
- loan of three bikes
- loan of stroller, playpen, high chair, children's crockery, toys, CD to use on the computer of the parents,
- loan of a sled,
- Consulting and Borrowing books from our library ,
- Use of our decorated garden with sun loungers, parasol, chairs, tables for meals.
- It is possible to rent sheets, they cost 10 € per bed / week.
- It is possible to rent towels 5 € / person / week.
- Ski hire for our customers (10% discount from our supplier).
- Michelle, Roger and Cataldo can provide tutoring in all subjects up to the BAC (literary, scientific, economic and social), to the children of the tenants.
- Michelle can give lessons of French “cuisine” and Cataldo can give lessons of Italian “cucina”. Classes are held in the rented flats.
- Roger can provide services of a mountain guide for leading and advising our tenants on the destinations to reach.
Prices per week in €
Apartment with terrace:
- High season: 950 €,
- Mid season: 650 €
- Low season: 450 €
Apartment on three levels:
- High season: 1500 €,
- Mid season: 1100 €,
- Low season: 750 €.
1) Children under four years old do not pay.
2) A free meal will be prepared in their apartment for all families or groups that include a couple of more than 55 years old (the ingredients for the preparation of meals will be charged to the tenants); preparing additional meals with different recipes will be charged.
3) Children under ten will receive a gift.
4) All families or groups who want to learn Italian may follow two hours of individual free Italian lessons, but from the third hour the lesson will be charged.
5) A day trip in the mountains with a guide will be available for families or groups who rent our apartments for two weeks (traveling will be done with tenants’ cars).
6) During the summer, a free one-hour session of stargazing and introduction to astronomy will be held for families who request it. The following sessions will be charged.
7) All persons who want to take a painting class will follow one lesson free, subsequent sessions will be charged.
All considered promotions are not cumulative!
The House of Serenity is settled 300 m. near the village center. Next to its fence indeed there is the free shuttle stop carrying tourists to gondolas and ski lifts only 600 m from our flats. A ski/bike local is open for your convenience by each flat. You may park your car in the house garden, protected from possible vandalism. By us babies discover again their high chair, cot, color book and the adults, books, DVD. An open air terrace on 180° allows you to enjoy a rainbow panorama on the mountains profile!